COMPANY: The Alchemy Cordial Company Ltd.
A.B.N. 90 069 315 984
COMPANY LOCATION: 1/34 Enterprise Street, Cleveland, Qld 4163
Regular Mail: PO Box 1741, Cleveland DC, QLD 4163
Telephone: 07 3488 2335
CONDITIONAL USE OF THIS SITE:
*Buy 3 Get Freight Free
Freight free offer is only valid for websales/ Retail customers when you purchase a minimum of 3 x Alchdemy products from selected ranges. Alchemy 250ml Syrups excluded. Standard postage costs only - No express postage. (Your cart or order MUST include at least 3 of Alchemy's syrups, elixirs or frappes to be eligible) -Wholesale, Distributors and Special Pricing Customers excluded from this promotion. Offer ends 30th June 2017.
*Alchemy's Superfood Lattes Special
Freight offer is only valid on Alchemy's Superfood Latte range when you purchase a minimum of 1 x 1 Litre of Golden Turmeric Elixir & 1 x 1 Litre of Kyoto Matcha Elixir (Your cart or order MUST include at least 1 of each Superfood Elixir in a 1 Litre size) - All other products on your order will be charged freight. Offer valid on first order only and ends on 30th April 2016
Facebook Promotion Terms & Conditions
*You must cy Cordial Company's Facebook Page
Post must be shared to your facebook page and your entry photo posted in the comments for your entry to count.
Prize includes XXXXX
Prize CANNOT be exchanged for cash, nor can the syrup flavours be changed.
Winner will be decided by way of vote between Alchey Cordial Company's staff members on XXXXXXX
Winner will be announced no later than XXXXXXXXXX
Winners prize will be posted out via Australia Post or can be collected from the Alchemy Cordial Company's showroom in Cleveland.
Multiple entries are allowed, but Alchemy Cordial will use "fair use" discretion for all entries.
Users posting innapropriate material of any nature will be immediently banned from the Alchemy Cordial Company's social media pages.
ONLINE ORDERING & DELIVERY
The delivery times provided by Alchemy Cordial Ltd are estimates only. Alchemy Cordial Ltd will not be held accountable for late deliveries or any Loss incurred as a result of or incidental to any late deliveries.
In the event that multiple items are ordered, part deliveries may be made where all Products are not available. All reasonable attempts to notify you will be made using the details you provided.
Alchemy cannot be held responsible for any incorrect delivery details. Alchemy Cordial Ltd reserves the right to charge you an administration fee and additional Delivery Fees for redelivery of your order.
To track your delivery please visit the applicable shipping company tracking site and enter the tracking code provided in your email receipt. (Australia Post, Couriers Please, Star Track)
The Products will only be able to be delivered if someone is at the delivery address to accept the order. If the order is unable to be delivered, a card will be left in the delivery address. This card will advise the next steps required to obtain delivery of your order.
Orders are despatched Monday to Friday excluding public holidays. If we are in stock of your items at time of picking, we aim to despatch your order within 2 business days (excluding public holidays) i.e. if you order on Friday, Saturday or Sunday your order will be despatched the following Monday or Tuesday. If Monday is a public holiday your order will be despatched on Tuesday or Wednesday.
We cannot guarantee a day of the week or time of day for delivery.
Each order may only be sent to one delivery address.
- You may use this Site for your own personal, non-commercial informational or entertainment purposes only.
- You may not copy, reproduce, reuse, retransmit, adapt, publish, frame, post, upload, modify, broadcast or distribute any Site Content in any way, including for any public or commercial purpose whatsoever, without our prior written permission.
- You may not use any third parties' likenesses, names, and/or properties without their express permission.
- You may not send any material to the Site that is unlawful, harmful (including any virus), threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, indecent or profane or that could constitute or encourage a violation of any law.
- We may review, edit or delete materials you or others send to this Site, but are not obligated to do so.
- We may cancel any registration(s) or account(s) on this Site at any time or remove from the Site any content you have sent to or posted on the Site, without notice or liability, for any reason, including if technical problems, irregularities or misuse occurs.
OWNERSHIP OF MATERIAL YOU SEND:
Any material you send to this Site will be deemed non-confidential and non-proprietary. This includes any data, questions, comments, suggestions, ideas or other information, material or property. We (or our designees) will be entitled use any or all of it for any purpose, WITHOUT COMPENSATION TO YOU, including for reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting.
We try to make the Site and its contents reliable, but inaccuracies may occur. Therefore, regardless of anything else on the Site or in these Terms:
- USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK;
- THE SITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS"; AND
- TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE AND OUR RELATED PARTIES:
- - DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES REGARDING THE SITE, AND SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES DUE TO:
- * STATEMENTS, ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE SITE;
- * CONTENT INFRINGING ANY THIRD PARTY'S RIGHTS;
- * VIRUSES THAT MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO YOUR COMPUTER;
- * LINKING TO ANY OTHER SITE OR ITS NATURE OR CONTENTS; OR
- * ANY OTHER MATTER REGARDING THIS SITE AND YOUR USE OF IT.
BY USING THIS SITE, YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD HARMLESS US AND OUR RELATED PARTIES FROM ALL DAMAGES, COSTS AND EXPENSES, INCLUDING REASONABLE LAWYER'S FEES AND COSTS, ARISING OUT OF ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:
- ANY CLAIMS FOR INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS, LIBEL, DEFAMATION RELATING TO ANY MATERIALS YOU SEND TO THE SITE;
- ANY ACTIVITY RELATING TO YOUR INTERNET ACCOUNT, INCLUDING NEGLIGENT OR WRONGFUL CONDUCT BY YOU OR ANYONE USING THE SITE THROUGH YOUR INTERNET ACCOUNT;
- YOUR BREACH OF ANY PROVISION OF THESE TERMS;
- ANY OTHER MATTER REGARDING THIS SITE AND YOUR USE OF IT.
You agree to use best efforts to cooperate with us in the defence of any such matter. We reserve the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you.
This Site may contain links to other web sites that we do not own or operate. We do not control, recommend or endorse and are not responsible for these sites or their content, products, services or privacy policies. Downloading material from certain sites may risk infringing intellectual property rights or introducing viruses into your system. You should note when you leave this Site and read the privacy policies and terms of these other sites. You should also independently assess the authenticity of any website which appears or claims that it is one of our sites (including those linked to through an email).
We (or our associated or affiliated companies or third parties who have licensed its brands to Company or contributed to this Site) ("Content Owner") own or license from third parties all Site Content. All Site Content remains the sole property of the applicable Content Owner and is protected under all relevant Copyright, Trademark and other applicable laws. Nothing on the Site should be construed as granting any license or rights to use or distribute any Site Content, without our express written agreement or of the other applicable Content Owner.